tiistai 14. kesäkuuta 2011

On a walk...


Some days ago I was on my usual evening walk and took these pictures with my HTC desire HD, and even if it takes pretty good pictures these are not as good and colorful as they would be with 'my real camera'. These are kind of overexposed and colorless... It takes good pics inside and on cloudy weather...


Chickweed wintergreen - Trientalis europaea has opened it's little white stars...







 The red champion - Melandrium dioecum has been coloring the fields and ditch banks for long already.


Asta storm last July has still some marks like these by the road, and of  course the clearings.




 My shoes and my shadow...

 Different ferns grow by the road.
 And the ditches are still full of water producing millions and millions of gnats to our joy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti