sunnuntai 31. heinäkuuta 2011

Yes, I know: it is late, too late... =)

Well, what I mean is that it is so long since last posting that it is too late... but I did take photos - actually I have over 600 photos to choose from... So the net connection was lousy for weeks because of the heat or there was thunder so I could not have the plug in the wall - electricity, I mean... So finally I thought I'd make them pics to videos... and that is what I'm doing - but not ready yet!!! =D



Is there anything more beautiful than a meadow in morning mist when sun is rising and dew evaporating? The scents are misty, too, and insects buzz and whine...


Longshanks!


Birdcherry has berries for birds and the morning glory climbs on the verandah windows.



Dewdrops  shimmer in the light... like color and like ice!



Morning mist and the light of rising sun...



Two small tortoiseshells - in the picture above is a beautiful young one and below an old and battered!



It is dead, the bumble bee in the pic - died by it's work!


My little oak... it has survived two winters and that is a miracle! Tough guy!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti